Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Before you forward that email...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Before you forward that email...

    check it out at TruthOrFiction.com!
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Before you forward that email...

    Great website, going to bookmark it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Also, see:
    http://www.snopes.com <-- Very similar to a true/false type site. Very cool. Heavily recommended.
    http://www.rense.com <-- UFO stories; other media stories/opinions/rumors
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Before you forward that email...

    I have snopes bookmarked and I also have http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/ bookmarked
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Before you forward that email...

    Yeah, Snopes is one awesome site.

    Thanks for that other link... never heard of that one, but I'll definitely give it a look. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •